Göteborg Running Tours is a guided sightseeing tour that offers a new perspective on Sweden’s second largest city. Throw on your jogging shoes and join our passionate guides, Joel and Travis, as they share their local knowledge of the cultural and historical highlights of the city. A unique, healthy, but most importantly fun way to experience Göteborg and Sweden!
But who goes on a running tour?
We cater to all individuals with a basic level of conditioning and are more than willing to adapt to meet the customers needs and wishes. We welcome:
- Individuals, couples and groups of all ages visiting Göteborg as tourists
- Business people in town for meetings or conferences
- Corporate groups who would like a unique sightseeing experience
- Beginner through to professional runners
- Anyone just looking for a new experience
But what is so special with a running tour?
- You combine a sightseeing tour with your regular workout
- See more of Göteborg than on a conventional walking tour
- They take most often place early in the mornings so you avoid crowds and noise
- Discover Göteborg in an eco-friendly way
- Meet like-minded travellers
“As I am preparing for my first half marathon I was looking online for a running guide and came across Joel and his organization. I have to say that the booking went smoothly. He was very creative, even took me to a nice forrest and lakes outside the city and we ran back to the hotel. It was just perfect ! I am a slow runner and he respected that very well. I would recommend Joel as a running guide if you want to stick to your training schedule, while travelling in Göteborg. It is so much more fun compared to a hotel gym!” Lieselot, Belgium